Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Application:Rahmes I_voting_bar[Accepted] Application:Rahmes I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Application:Rahmes I_voting_bar[Accepted] Application:Rahmes I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

[Accepted] Application:Rahmes

Go down 
+2
akicita
Rahmus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rahmus

[Accepted] Application:Rahmes Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Application:Rahmes   [Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Desired In-Game Name:
[What name would you like to see yourself having in game?]

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:
Rahmus

Your Age:

Your sex: M

Your local time zone:
EST

How did you Hear About Us?:
[Friend

How much do you know about Star Wars?:
I've seen the movies never read the books . Ever since this game came out i have been looking at Wookeepedia for some random information on races and history

What is your MMORPG Resumé?:
Star WArs Galaxies before SOE

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?:

Short Character Bio
Race: Zabrak

Character class:
Jedi Guardian

Character sex:
M

Homeworld: Iridonia

Small History: A Zabrak who dosn't belive in failure. He is a battle ready soilder who has been notice for being force sensative. He is willing to aid the Republic and the Jedi order in any way he can. He is strictly disceplined and does not waste time on those who can hold him back. Becoming a JEdi was considered a test to him in which he feels he must not fail.
Back to top Go down
akicita
Jedi Knight
akicita

Character sheet
Race: Miraluka
Birth Year: unknown
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Rahmes   [Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Thank you for applying to the guild. We are always searching for solid rpers to fill the ranks of our guild but I would have to ask you to tweak your back story a little more. All the ambition you are showing are sure signs of the darkside. The back story is to be filled out as close to lore and this time period as possible. So what I'm asking you to do is look over your story again and rewrite it from a jedi prospective and not a character profile. Give more detail on where you are from your culture what drives you to have those ambitions. Once that is complete I will more then happy to approve your application thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Rahmus

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Rahmes   [Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Rahmes backstory attempt 2: Rahmes a Zabrak from Iridonia. He was a strong and couragous Zabrak and proud of his blood. Even though he had shown signs of being a brute he was always one to show his remorse for others.
Rahmes was Noticed for being force sensative when he was 16. His mother and father urged him to leave the farm to practice the ways of the force. Rahmes felt he would have no problem taking the path of a Jedi since he has always been practicing how to fight with a blade. He thought this would just be a chance to test his skills
But soon leaving after Iridonia Rahmes would learn it would take more then a blade to overcome the enemies that would challenge him.
Rahmes borded the next shuttle that was ment to head to Tython when he said his final goodbyes to his parents.
Rahmes mother words before he left would always be stuck in his head "You are leaving to be a Man, a Jedi but don't let that overcloud the fact you will always be an Zabrak"
Rahmes would never forget this oppoutunity of representing his people and plans to do great things in making Iridonia proud....
Back to top Go down
Daak Tainer
Jedi Knight
Daak Tainer

Character sheet
Race: Human
Birth Year: 14 BTC
Division and/or Class: Padawan - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Rahmes   [Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Rahmus wrote:
Rahmes backstory attempt 2: Rahmes a Zabrak from Iridonia. He was a strong and couragous Zabrak and proud of his blood. Even though he had shown signs of being a brute he was always one to show his remorse for others.
Rahmes was Noticed for being force sensative when he was 16. His mother and father urged him to leave the farm to practice the ways of the force. Rahmes felt he would have no problem taking the path of a Jedi since he has always been practicing how to fight with a blade. He thought this would just be a chance to test his skills
But soon leaving after Iridonia Rahmes would learn it would take more then a blade to overcome the enemies that would challenge him.
Rahmes borded the next shuttle that was ment to head to Tython when he said his final goodbyes to his parents.
Rahmes mother words before he left would always be stuck in his head "You are leaving to be a Man, a Jedi but don't let that overcloud the fact you will always be an Zabrak"
Rahmes would never forget this oppoutunity of representing his people and plans to do great things in making Iridonia proud....

Heh..my good man this is much better. However, you may want to just edit your original post and replace your history there with that Wink
Back to top Go down
Torren Starfire

Torren Starfire

Character sheet
Birth Year: 12 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Rahmes   [Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Welcome! Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
Jamck Sodhou

Character sheet
Birth Year: 12 BTC / 3665 BBY
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Rahmes   [Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:31 am

Welcome to KoS, Rahmes! Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
Sorn Karibe

Sorn Karibe

Character sheet
Birth Year: 7 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Rahmes   [Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:57 am

Welcome to KoS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Rahmes   [Accepted] Application:Rahmes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application:Rahmes
Page 1 of 1