Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann I_vote_lcap[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann I_voting_bar[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann I_vote_lcap[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann I_voting_bar[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

[Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann

Go down 
+3
Agen Laseid
Torren Starfire
Sasheen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasheen

[Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Empty
PostSubject: [Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann   [Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:16 am

Desired In-Game Name:
Sasheen

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:
Arcanesibyl

Your Age:

Your sex:
Female

MSN Messenger screen name if you have one:

Your local time zone:
EST

How did you Hear About Us?:
I saw you all gathered on Tython and thought to inquire about the guild. Turns out you were accepting new members!

How much do you know about Star Wars?:
I've read the books, adore the movies, and have played SWG. I consider myself fairly knowledgeable of the lore, and I'm not afraid to wiki what I don't know.

What is your MMORPG Resumé?:
WoW, EVE Online, Aion, Guild Wars, SWG, RuneScape, LOTR, Heroes, uh... Jeez. I can't think of what else I may have played. I've been addicted to EVE and WoW for the past few years to the exclusion of all else.

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?:

Short Character Bio
Race:
Human

Character class:
Jedi Knight

Character sex:
Female

Homeworld:
Coruscant

Small History:
Sasheen knows very little about her childhood other than that she was born the single child of a noble family (the identity of which she has never found) and was given up at a young age to the Jedi upon discovery of her Force sensitivity. She has led a mostly unremarkable life, proving to be very resilient and dedicated to the instruction of her masters.

Last edited by Wim Lassic on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Application [Pending])
Back to top Go down
Torren Starfire

Torren Starfire

Character sheet
Race: Human
Birth Year: 12 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann   [Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:43 am

Welcome! Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
Agen Laseid
Jedi Investigator
Agen Laseid

Character sheet
Birth Year: 20 BTC
Division and/or Class: PvE Master - Jedi Archaeologist

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann   [Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:18 am

Hey welcome to KoS! One of the council members should be around soon to upgrade you to Force Sensitive. In the mean time, if you have any questions shoot me a pm!
Back to top Go down
Noon Flux
Barsen'thor
Noon Flux

Character sheet
Race: Human (Part Hapan)
Birth Year: 25 BTC
Division and/or Class: PvP Council - Jedi Battlemaster

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann   [Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Hey there Shasheen, and welcome to KoS. Smile

Looks like everything checks out alright.

I am going to go ahead and promote you to Force Sensitive. Which is our Trial Account. The trial will last for around one week. During this week all that we ask is that you stay active, and act like yourself. After the week is over, the council will discuss how well we felt you did; if the general consensus is good, you will be promoted to Jedi Initiate and allowed to take your first real steps within the guild.

If the council feels that you were not active during your trial period, we will inform you, and then we will restart your trial. It is rare that we do this, but we've had a couple people come in and never talk with anyone. Aim to be chatty in the guild chat.

So in a nutshell, the trial is here for you and for us. For you, it gives a little insight into our guild, and gives you a chance to decide if its the kind you want to join (before your in to deep); and it gives us a chance to get to know you, and decide if you will fit in with Sokan.

If no one has done so already, I will send you an invite in game. If its been awhile, and you still haven't received an invite from me; add me as a friend (Noon) so you will know when I am online. And send me a whisper.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sasheen

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann   [Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:49 pm

That's great! Thanks so much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noon Flux
Barsen'thor
Noon Flux

Character sheet
Race: Human (Part Hapan)
Birth Year: 25 BTC
Division and/or Class: PvP Council - Jedi Battlemaster

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann   [Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:53 pm

Sasheen wrote:
That's great! Thanks so much. Very Happy

No problem Smile

One other thing, once your invited in game, I will give you a better run down of the guild. If you have any immediate questions there is a FAQ with some of our information (up at the top of the page) or you can check our wiki, here.
Back to top Go down
Sasheen

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann   [Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Sounds good. Smile I'll definitely have a look at the wiki.
Back to top Go down
Sorn Karibe

Sorn Karibe

Character sheet
Birth Year: 7 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann   [Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Welcome to KoS!
Back to top Go down
Sacre
Ashla Award
Ashla Award
Sacre

Character sheet
Race: Twi'lek
Birth Year:

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann   [Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:15 pm

Welcome to the Guild!
Back to top Go down
Marlon Vasan

Marlon Vasan

Character sheet
Race: Zabrak
Birth Year: 11 BTC

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann   [Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:38 am

Welcome welcom welcome
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann   [Pending]  Application: Sasheen Duann Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Pending] Application: Sasheen Duann
Page 1 of 1