Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. I_vote_lcap[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. I_voting_bar[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. I_vote_lcap[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. I_voting_bar[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

[Accepted] Pyra, new player.

Go down 
+4
Marlon Vasan
Agen Laseid
Daak Tainer
Pyra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyra

Pyra

[Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Pyra, new player.   [Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:55 am

Desired In-Game Name:
Pyra

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:
Kitty Snider

Your Age:

Your sex: Female

MSN Messenger screen name if you have one:
Snowalchemy But I havnt used it in a year or so.

Your local time zone:
Eastern.

How did you Hear About Us?:
I saw some of your members dualing! It was pretty cool.

How much do you know about Star Wars?:
I have only seen five of the movies, but since playing the game I plan on watching the ones ive seen and the one I havnt.

What is your MMORPG Resumé?:
I did a trial for WoW when I dated someone and it looked liked fun, other than that I stick to my xbox.

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?:

Short Character Bio (Im so sorry if any of this is bad, I barely know anything about star wars and I just started but I'd love to learn, level and join you guys!)
Race:
Zabrak

Character class:
Jedi Shadow

Character sex:
Female

Homeworld: Iridonia
Small History: A young padawan rescued by a jedi from a horrible battle soon discovered that with some trainning some day could become a jedi. Sent to the Academy then soon after Tython for her trials. She wishes to become the best Jedi she can be and find a strong master to follow.

Last edited by Wim Lassic on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Application [Accepted])
Back to top Go down
Daak Tainer
Jedi Knight
Daak Tainer

Character sheet
Race: Human
Birth Year: 14 BTC
Division and/or Class: Padawan - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pyra, new player.   [Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:45 pm

Hey and welcome to he guild! An officer should be along soon to accept your application but im the meantime if you have any questions to ask feel free to ask and ill do my best to answer.

On a side note its nice to see you enjoyed watching our sparring session, that was actually a tiny part of a long event we were having that day and we hope it looks interesting to you, again, welcome to the guild and i hope to see you in game soon!

Knights of Sokan
Back to top Go down
Agen Laseid
Jedi Investigator
Agen Laseid

Character sheet
Birth Year: 20 BTC
Division and/or Class: PvE Master - Jedi Archaeologist

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pyra, new player.   [Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Hey welcome to KoS!

Glad to see another person to start to love Star Wars Smile No worries bout not knowing too much, we all here to share our knowledge about it and hope to see you in-game
Back to top Go down
Marlon Vasan

Marlon Vasan

Character sheet
Race: Zabrak
Birth Year: 11 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pyra, new player.   [Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Welcome to kos happy to see another join us. Smile
oops jaja

Last edited by Marlon Vasan on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noon Flux
Barsen'thor
Noon Flux

Character sheet
Race: Human (Part Hapan)
Birth Year: 25 BTC
Division and/or Class: PvP Council - Jedi Battlemaster

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pyra, new player.   [Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:52 pm

Welcome to KoS, Pyra! We all got started with MMOs at some point, some of our founding members were new to them; so I sure you will find plenty of people around that are willing to give you a hand. Smile

I am going to go ahead and promote you to Force Sensitive. Which is our Trial Account. The trial will last for around one week. During this week all that we ask is that you stay active, and act like yourself. After the week is over, the council will discuss how well we felt you did; if the general consensus is good, you will be promoted to Jedi Initiate and allowed to take your first real steps within the guild.

If the council feels that you were not active during your trial period, we will inform you, and then we will restart your trial. It is rare that we do this, but we've had a couple people come in and never talk with anyone. Aim to be chatty in the guild chat.

So in a nutshell, the trial is here for you and for us. For you, it gives a little insight into our guild, and gives you a chance to decide if its the kind you want to join (before your in to deep); and it gives us a chance to get to know you, and decide if you will fit in with Sokan.

If no one has done so already, I will send you an invite in game. If its been awhile, and you still haven't received an invite from me; add me as a friend (Noon) so you will know when I am online. And send me a whisper.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them. Smile

Once your invited in game, I will give you a better run down of the guild. If you have any immediate questions there is a FAQ with some of our information or you can check our wiki, here.
Back to top Go down
Sorn Karibe

Sorn Karibe

Character sheet
Birth Year: 7 BTC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pyra, new player.   [Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:28 pm

Welcome to KoS Smile
Back to top Go down
Sacre
Ashla Award
Ashla Award
Sacre

Character sheet
Race: Twi'lek
Birth Year:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pyra, new player.   [Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Welcome to the Guild!
Back to top Go down
Paithan Quindiniar

Paithan Quindiniar

Character sheet
Race:
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pyra, new player.   [Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:03 am

Welcome, Pyra!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Pyra, new player.   [Accepted]  Pyra, new player. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Pyra, new player.
Page 1 of 1