Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  I_vote_lcap[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  I_voting_bar[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  I_vote_lcap[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  I_voting_bar[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

[Accepted] Application: Hetu

Go down 
+2
Torren Starfire
Hetu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hetu

[Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Application: Hetu    [Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:31 pm

The following is an Application that must be filled out in order to begin your membership with the Knights of Sokan. If your application is considered acceptable you will be promoted to Force-Sensitive. Which is our guilds equivalent of a Trial Account.

This trial period will last a week, during this week we ask that you try and be active; and to mingle with other guild members as much as you can. This will help us get a better opinion on your character, so that we will be able to judge whether or not you are 'Sokan' material.

If all goes well, by the end of the week the council will have discussed your position and have decided if you are ready to be promoted to Jedi Initiate, and to begin your journey within the guild. Most of the time this will be the case, but, every once in awhile we get someone that isn't active enough during their trial period; and we are forced to extend the trial period. All hope is not lost, just continue to post around and get a feel for the guild; and in time, you are sure to be promoted.

You may have noticed that our guild ranks are based off of the ranks in the Jedi Order. The Knights of Sokan is an offshoot of the Jedi Order, we still follow the Jedi High Council, but we remain a separate entity to ensure that our actions do not incriminate the Jedi Order. Think of us as the Jedi Order's CIA.
Also keep in mind that SW:TOR takes place no later than 10 years after the Great Galactic War; so your character's age should reflect how old they will be when the game opens.

Please make sure that you copy the below application and create a new post within the Application Area. Title the application with your forum name; example, Application: Noon Flux

Desired In-Game Name:
Hetu Darkbrood

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:
[Kaele Darkbrood]

Your Age:
[34]

Your sex: Male

Your local time zone:
Eastern Standard time.

How did you Hear About Us?:
I watched a guild event you all had on tython

How much do you know about Star Wars?:
I've read many star wars books. I have the Darth Bane Series, the Jedi path, I know quite a bit about star wars I watch the movies and the animated series. I actually have a star war section in the manroom

What is your MMORPG Resumé?:
Wow, age of conan, Aion , and Everquest.

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?:
Vae Victis

Short Character Bio
Race:
Zabrak

Character class:
Jedi Sentinel

Character sex:
Male

Homeworld:
Iridonia

Small History:
At the age of 7 Hetu's mother Hereba had tried to buy her only son safe passage to the newly created jedi temple on tython. While being force sensitive herself she had forseen her death and her force sensitive son's ultimate rise to prominence within the jedi order. Knowing she had to help her son achieve his destiny she found a failed sith apprentice turned smuggler capable of bringing her son off world. before she died. Hetu and his surrogate mother; Sith Hybrid Ness Darkbrood and her crew thought of Hetu as sort of a mascot and kept him aboard the ship to use his abilities with the force to track down artifacts being sought by the imperial reclamation service. Having been a failed former acolyte, Ness had been reluctant to allow Hetu to receive any jedi training fearing it would only make the boys life more complicated despite his mothers dying wishes. After being on the run for three years, time had caught up with Ness and her crew in a firefight on the planet ord mantell. After everyone on her crew had been killed only Ness and the now 10 year old Hetu were in a fight for their lives when the imperials attacked a republic supply depot. While waiting for support from a Jedi knight and a platoon of republic commandos Hetu held off an entire platoon of imperial soldiers singling out some if soldiers and killing them swiftly before they were able to advance. When help arrived it had been too late for ness she had already sustained significant wounds. Before passing, Ness revealed she had been a sith lord who had rejected the ways of the sith in order to live a life that meant something to those who depended on her. Ness realized at that moment she had to let Hetu fulfill his own destiny just as she had done. Before breathing her last breath ness had given Hetu a Jedi holocron given to her by Herena. The holocron contained information carried down from generations of Jedi from his own lineage. She then gave him a Holocron she had inadvertently found during one of their reclamation expeditions not realizing it had contained details of her own sith lineage. Hetu began his training for two years on the frontlines alongside before he was sent to tython to receive more focused instruction.

Last edited by Kazjin Carth on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Application [Pending])
Back to top Go down
Torren Starfire

Torren Starfire

Character sheet
Race: Human
Birth Year: 12 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Hetu    [Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:43 am

Welcome! Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
Daak Tainer
Jedi Knight
Daak Tainer

Character sheet
Race: Human
Birth Year: 14 BTC
Division and/or Class: Padawan - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Hetu    [Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Glad you could find us, welcome to the guild!

An officer will be along soon to accept your application in the meantime if you have any questions you want answered feel free to ask one of us, welcome again!

Knights of Sokan
Back to top Go down
Gep Korr
Jedi Librarian
Gep Korr

Character sheet
Race: Kel Dor
Birth Year: 28 BTC
Division and/or Class: Online Council - Jedi Librarian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Hetu    [Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Hetu,

I'm glad I got to talk to you the other night and get you in the guild. As I mentioned there, we have the one week FS trial where we just get to know each other. Then, if you are still in and we agree after the week, I will promote you to Initiate and you can begin your true guild membership. There is nothing special that you have to do. Just post around and get to know the people in game.

Interesting bio. Having a tie to the Sith is an interesting RP mechanic. I look forward to RPing with you in game.
Back to top Go down
akicita
Jedi Knight
akicita

Character sheet
Race: Miraluka
Birth Year: unknown
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Hetu    [Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:57 pm

I like the back story my personal assistant Twi Lek will provide you with ALL you need while you wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
Marlon Vasan

Marlon Vasan

Character sheet
Race: Zabrak
Birth Year: 11 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Hetu    [Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:19 pm

hey welcome to the guild man hope you enjoy and very interesting back story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application: Hetu    [Accepted]  Application: Hetu  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application: Hetu
Page 1 of 1