Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  I_voting_bar[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  I_vote_lcap[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  I_voting_bar[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus

Go down 
+3
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Tythor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tythor

Character sheet
Race:
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus    [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Desired In-Game Name:
Tythor (When i get the legacy unlock surname will be Kadeus
Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:
[Helps us keep track of our members]

Your Age:
Your sex: Male
Your local time zone:
Cst
How did you Hear About Us?:
In-game was searching for an RP guild and found this one
How much do you know about Star Wars?:
Seen all the movies played most of the major games and read some of the books.
What is your MMORPG Resumé?:
SWG-3years
Guild Wars-1year
WoW-3 months
Silkroad Online-2months

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?:
No
Short Character Bio
Race: Human
Character class:
Jedi Guardian
Character sex:
M
Homeworld: Alderaan

Small History:
All i know is my home planet, my parents and I were seperated at a young age and I lived on Nar Shadaa most of my life until I was approached by a jedi master and taken to Tython, there I completed my training and waited to serve
the Jedi Order
Back to top Go down
Marlon Vasan

Marlon Vasan

Character sheet
Race: Zabrak
Birth Year: 11 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus    [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:24 am

Welcome to KOs and a council member should be here shortly to inform you of the rules
Back to top Go down
Torren Starfire

Torren Starfire

Character sheet
Birth Year: 12 BTC
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Sentinel

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus    [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:34 am

Welcome! Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
akicita
Jedi Knight
akicita

Character sheet
Race: Miraluka
Birth Year: unknown
Division and/or Class: Knight - Jedi Guardian

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus    [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:41 am

Welcome to the guild hope you enjoy
Back to top Go down
Milo Goodfellow
Jedi Investigator
Milo Goodfellow

Character sheet
Birth Year: 14 BTC
Division and/or Class: PvE Council - Jedi Investigator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus    [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 am

Welcome to the guild. Kazjin should be around shortly.
Back to top Go down
Oleka Carth
Grand Master
Oleka Carth

Character sheet
Birth Year: 3,701 BBY
Division and/or Class: PvE Council - Jedi Investigator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus    [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Tythor,

Thank you for the application and your interest in Knights of Sokan. Your profile look great and you've got a lot of MMO experience.

I've promoted you to the rank of Force Sensitive. This is the trial rank which will last for two weeks. Just post around on the forums or talk to people in game. Once the two weeks is up and nothing is up, I will promote you to Initiate. Then, the guild life begins.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Look forward to RPing with you in game. I will send out the guild invite.

Kazjin Carth
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php?title=Kazjin_Ca
Jamck Sodhou

Character sheet
Birth Year: 12 BTC / 3665 BBY
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus    [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Welcome to KoS! We're glad to have you on board. Cool
Back to top Go down
Tythor

Character sheet
Race:
Birth Year:
Division and/or Class:

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus    [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes all I had some stuff come up and had to be out of town for the past week, alls good now needless to say and will be back on TOR shortly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus    [Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Application:Tythor Kadeus
Page 1 of 1