Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi I_vote_lcap[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi I_voting_bar[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi I_vote_lcap[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi I_voting_bar[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rayleigh

[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Empty
PostSubject: [Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi   [Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Desired In-Game Name:
Rayleigh

Your SW:TOR Forum Account Name:
IamDoodad

Your Age:

Your sex: Male

Your local time zone:
GMT -6

How did you Hear About Us?:
Under the instruction of young Master Xenlid.

How much do you know about Star Wars?:
I've played all the Star Wars games and I've seen all the movies.

What is your MMORPG Resumé?:
SWG, WoW, IRO, PWI, EE, and more.

Have you been in any other SW:TOR guilds?:
Smile

Short Character Bio
Race: Miraluka

Character class:
Jedi Consular

Character sex:
Male

Homeworld: A world that does not exist...

Small History: Once a King, once a Jedi, and once a Sith. Defeated and rescued by Master Yuon Par, my memories have been purged and my connection to the force was severed but somehow I have reconnected myself to the Force. I would like to go into detail but the memory purge has left me with nothing, but the position of Padawan. Master Yuon Par shall now guide me and lead me to the path of serenity. There is no Rage, there is only the force.
Back to top Go down

[Rejected] Rayleigh, The fallen and restored Jedi
Page 1 of 1