Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSokan SiteLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Statistics
We have 245 registered users
The newest registered user is wilmond

Our users have posted a total of 15754 messages in 1360 subjects
Similar topics
Top posters
Noon Flux
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) I_vote_lcapRecover the Datacron's Event (PvE) I_voting_barRecover the Datacron's Event (PvE) I_vote_rcap 
Leyasu Wurray
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) I_vote_lcapRecover the Datacron's Event (PvE) I_voting_barRecover the Datacron's Event (PvE) I_vote_rcap 
Gep Korr
Sacre
Zenmara Nolaloth
Oleka Carth
Milo Goodfellow
Idu Onuumu
Torren Starfire
Marlon Vasan
Latest topics
» NEW WEBSITE
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:02 pm by Steph

» Guild Application-Velsis Tal'Vashoth
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:05 pm by Velsis

» Application for Devrel
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 am by Agen Laseid

» NEW WEBSITE
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:25 am by Steph

» Knights of Sokan
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm by Noon Flux

» Application
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Noon Flux

» Application for J'ypsy
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 am by Mirmaker

» Attention Envoys and Dignitaries
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:46 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Request for Jedi Extras in film for 8-4-12
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:39 pm by Estelle_Zyar

» Flashpoint Night 8/10/12 8 PM EST
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 pm by Agen Laseid

» Guild Application
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:20 am by Gep Korr

» Retrieving Valuable Information.
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Nexu Clan...
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:52 pm by Marlon Vasan

» Application: Wraloa Craubo
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm by Wraloa Craubo

» Knights of Sokan Role Play event Wednesday 7/25/12 8pm EST
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:57 am by akicita

» Urgent message from Voss
Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:50 pm by Varek

Sokan Sites

The KoS Wiki

Wookieepedia

SW:ToR

Force Sensitive Test

(coming soon Allies)

SWTOR Wiki
Ventrilo Status
ventrilo server Hosting by UGT-Servers.com

Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oleka Carth
Grand Master
Oleka Carth

Character sheet
Race: Human
Birth Year: 3,701 BBY
Division and/or Class: PvE Council - Jedi Investigator

Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Empty
PostSubject: Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE)   Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:15 am

Greetings Knights of Sokan,

I hate to asked even more of your order but the situation is grave. During the Sith Empire return to the Galaxy countless Datacrons are missing. Datacrons were used to encode and store data and knowledge, the main difference being in how users interfaced with them. Datacrons could be accessed by anyone, assuming they could decode the data.

Datacrons were priceless items given the wealth of knowledge they could hold. They were often heavily guarded or hidden, and more than one person has been killed by someone attempting to obtain one. To some they were bastions of knowledge, to others they were tools used to gain power. Our Intelligence Operatives in the field has confirmed that the empire has sent Agents out to collect the datacrons. We cannot allow the empire to get a hold of datacrons. Recover as many Datacron as you can, we cannot fail.

May the force be with you
Master Satele Shan

Last edited by Kazjin Carth on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php?title=Kazjin_Ca
Oleka Carth
Grand Master
Oleka Carth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE)   Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:24 am

Datacron Event Information

Monday, June 11, 2012
Time: 3pm est. till 12am est.

I will be taking the whole day off to run members around the world to gather the datacrons. As you log-in to the game just drop me a whisper for Invite and I will begin your hunt for the datacrons. For those that don't know what Datacron are, they are Objects in the game that Boost your stats or help you create nice Relic.

I hope to see you there

Master Kazjin Carth

Back to top Go down
Oleka Carth
Grand Master
Oleka Carth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE)   Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Thank You to all that Participated in the Event. The Event was Very successful. I will be planning to have another RP Hunt Soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE)   Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recover the Datacron's Event (PvE)
Page 1 of 1